- During the study project, you will have an existing state plan, intermediate sketches and the final project. The project evolves over the course of the meetings and the plans allow a global vision.
- The elevations give a vertical view of the project. They make it possible to highlight the proportions and the colors.
- The technical plans are used to understand the project and to quantify the companies. This allows for example to locate all electrical outlets and switches.
- The Axonométries are general 3-dimensional views. This shows the whole project level by level. This makes it possible to become aware of the volumes.
- The plans and elevations of the custom furniture allows to understand the details for the realization.
- The outlook puts you inside the project to have a view of the purpose of the work.
- The synthetic images are realistic views of the project.